If you send invoices to your customers directly from Autotask, you can easily add an integrated Benji Pays Pay Now link to your invoice email template. Click here to see a video of the integration in action.
2. Your Benji Pays account is fully configured and is connected to your QuickBooks Online account and your payment gateway
2. Next, log in to your Benji Pays account
3. In Benji Pays, navigate to Settings > QuickBooks Custom Payment Links
4. Find the first link on the page under the title "Use this link in QuickBooks Online in your email templates" and click Copy to add the link to your clipboard:
5. Navigate back to Autotask and find a good spot to paste the link into the body of your invoice email template
6. In the edit the URL you just pasted to replace [Invoice No.] with [Invoice: Invoice ID]
https://www.benjipays.com/portal/YourPortal/pay/?InvoiceNumber=[Invoice: Invoice ID]
Note: Before sending the invoice email out from Autotask, be sure the invoice has synced from Autotask to QuickBooks. If the invoice has not synced to QuickBooks, the payment link will not work.